add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Greater NYC Rand Paul for President's LibertyHQ Message Board › New Meetup: 1st Queens County Campaign for Liberty Meeting

New Meetup: 1st Queens County Campaign for Liberty Meeting

David C.
New York, NY
Announcing a new Meetup for Greater NYC Campaign for Liberty!

What: 1st Queens County Campaign for Liberty Meeting

When: Sunday, December 5, 2010 1:00 PM

Where: Donovan's Pub
57-24 Roosevelt Ave
Woodside, NY 11377
(718) 429-9339

Message from Cristopher Rodriguez:

Hi Everyone:

Here is the meetup time and place info for our 1st Queens County Campaign for Liberty Meeting! Please let me know if you plan on coming, so I can have a headcount.

When: Sunday, Dec. 5th, 1:00 PM
Where: Donovan's Pub (Here is a map)
(57-24 Roosevelt Ave Near 58th Street, Queens, New York City 11377 - (718) 429-9339)

Donovan's Pub is a landmark of Queens and is renowned for its hamburgers. It is also conveniently located near the 7 train (61st Street-Woodside stop) and the LIRR (Woodside stop). By car it is fairly accessible (Northern Blvd, Queens Blvd, and Roosevelt, LIE, and BQE). Parking is usually not bad, however there is church service that will be going on across the street.

The Meeting: The meeting will be very informal. We will get together to discuss issues that we are concerned about whether on the Federal Level and the local level; we will discuss how we can effectively combat some of these issues. Everyone is encouraged to speak about what matters to them.

As a courtesy please order at least one drink, whether it be a tea, a beer, or a coffee, since we are being served the space to hold our 1st meeting! You are more than welcome to bring any friends or guests.

Please let me know of any questions you may have. I look forward to seeing you. And again, please let me know if you intend to join!

Cristopher Rodriguez
--Queens Campaign for Liberty

RSVP to this Meetup:­