addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

LibertyHQ Message Board › NEW Website To Help Push Ron Paul To The TOP!

NEW Website To Help Push Ron Paul To The TOP!

A former member
Post #: 20

THIS is how we help Ron Paul WIN! –

http://rp2012.org/...­

Please sign up and start earning points for yourself!

To Victory! Ron Paul 2012!
Angel R.
reason
Cedar Park, TX
Post #: 691
I love the idea of "personal impact points". You can chart how much progress you've made while advocating liberty. The idea of the site is basically that you identify current Ron Paul supporters and invite them to the Iowa straw poll. We need to get as many of us committed to going to the straw poll as possible to take this thing home.

On my first call, I spoke to an older gentleman who, when I told him who I was (a grassroots liberty activists), went on a rant about how corrupt the system is and how we needed to throw both parties out and get back to principles. Oddly enough, he wasn't a Ron Paul supporter. He had heard of him and knew he was a Republican and had a slightly positive view but thought that the Republicans as a whole were terrible. I then let him know briefly Ron Paul's platform and expressed my concerns about the country and my support for Paul. He commented that he was impressed that someone as young as myself was so well informed about these things and said that I had really opened him up to looking more into Paul. Score 1 for liberty!

Mostly, though, if they weren't Paul supporters, I politely and briefly thanked them and asked them to look more into Ron Paul.

I really like this site, and I think we need to be calling right now to identify supporters and help get them to the straw poll.
Angel R.
reason
Cedar Park, TX
Post #: 692

A former member
Post #: 25
You Rock Angel!
A former member
Post #: 4,241
Great job Angel!