Greater NYC Rand Paul for President's LibertyHQ Message Board › Because Ron Paul Can't Do It All By Himself.......

Because Ron Paul Can't Do It All By Himself.......

A former member
Post #: 106
I'd like to give all the New York Ron Paul Meetups a heads up for next year.

Rick Witt is a pal of mine who resides out on eastern Long Island's beautiful north fork in the town of Greenport. I first met him when I held the first Ron Paul sign wave for Riverhead back in 2008. (I was living in Riverhead at the time and had been there for 11 years. In fact, I still hang on to the old post office box!)

Rick was a libertarian long before I even heard of the party or the philosophy or joined them in the late 90's. He was protesting the Fed before many of us even had a clue. Well, Rick plans to run for Congress next year against Tim Bishop in the 1st Congressional district. The 1st district is comprised of these areas:
on the north fork of eastern LI --- Orient Point to Riverhead
on the south fork ---- Montauk to Westhampton; these two areas merge and extend all the way to Brookhaven Town.

If Ron Paul wins, he's going to need cooperative Congresspeople working with him. He won't be able to do everything himself even he did use a few Constitutional Executive orders. Rick Witt has concrete solutions to a lot of problems, especially healthcare and HE IS AN AVID RON PAUL SUPPORTER. Check out the YouTube clip at the end of this message. Rick entertained the crowd at our annual libertarian meetup and holiday party, which is held at the John Harvard Brew House in the Smithaven Mall, located in Lake Grove, not far from where I currently live. He's an avid musician. Along with the beautiful log cabin house he built with a few friends on four to eight acres, he also has a recording studio and does mixing for a lot of bands. Check out his YouTube channel as well. He wrote a Ron Paul song to the tune of the Arlo Guthrie hit 'Alice's Restaurant', which can be found on his YouTube channel. If you can see your way to supporting liberty candidates in other states, this is the guy to write down and remember. Email him.

Feel free to copy this and post it to the other New York Ron Paul groups, please. As a close friend of Rick's, I want to see him run and WIN next year. But it's going to call for a lot of advance planning. Thank you. Now, I only have like 70 other Ron Paul meetup groups to get to!

http://www.youtube.co...­