Greater NYC Rand Paul for President's LibertyHQ Message Board › May 19 Saturday Outreach

May 19 Saturday Outreach

A former member
Post #: 20
*** Weather Permitting *** It might rain, so if its pouring, don't come. If its clear/very light drizzle come. If its in between, call me 646-623-1020

What do you guys think of my laptop videos of Ron Paul idea?

Any other ideas?
A former member
Post #: 3
what is the laptop video idea? elaborate please
A former member
Post #: 25
Have people bring their laptops and SHOW RP videos to interested parties...because I think he sells himself and the pro-freedom message better than most/any of us do, the laptops are nonconfrontational, and I thought its a neat idea. What do you guys think?
A former member
Post #: 1
I think it went well today, despite the weather. We should eventually discuss how best to make approaches and use opportunities for later events. Generally good effort all around.
Bradley
user 3699580
New York, NY
Post #: 3
Friends,
I think that Avery made a profound statement today when he asked where the ten Ghouliani supporters were today. They certainly weren't standing in the rain in Union Square advocating his cause. The truth be told, there were ten TRUE Dr. Paul supporters there today willing to get Dr. Paul's message out; the bad weather be damned!
So, where were the ten true NYC Giuliani supporters today? Were they in Jackson Heigts, Bayside, or The Rockaways in Queens? Morrisania, Soundview, or Westchester in the Bronx? Were they in Greenpoint or Boerum Hill in Brooklyn? Maybe, they were meeting in a nice warm single family home in Staten Island or a "deluxe apartment in the sky" on Manhattan's Upper Eastside.
Not likely! The ten True Giuliani supporters were sitting in their mansions on the hill, monitoring their corporate interests via Bloomberg (can you trust this man as mounts a run on a third party ticket based on his personal wealth) TV, and looking to strike the common man down and enslave him.
They, the eitists, hate people like us--those that take the message to the streets. Keep up the good work on getting the message out. Dr, Paul cannot count on the the elitist controlled media to espouse his cause. The only way we can get the message out is via Direct Actions.
Bradley F. Maurer
State Party Chairman
The America First Party of NY
A former member
Post #: 26
Well put Bradley.

I think at these "outreaches" we need to stop and talk to people and hand out flyers, not just talk amongst ourselves. What do you guys think?
Bradley
user 3699580
New York, NY
Post #: 4
Well put Bradley.

I think at these "outreaches" we need to stop and talk to people and hand out flyers, not just talk amongst ourselves. What do you guys think?

Definitely. I think once everyone is more confident with the process, they will be become more proficient at doing this.
In spite of the low number of people in Union Square Saturday, we still had several individuals initiate contact with us to talk about Ron Paul. I know that both you and I were involved in extended discussions with individuals that expressed definite interest in Dr. Paul.
Bradley F. Maurer