align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The RTP Search Engine Optimization Meetup Group Message Board › Meetup Cancelled: RTP SEO Meetup: Holiday gathering

Meetup Cancelled: RTP SEO Meetup: Holiday gathering

David M.
user 7159955
Durham, NC
RTP SEO Meetup: Holiday gathering, scheduled to occur on Tuesday, December 21, 2010 6:30 PM has been canceled. I'm sorry to do it, but I wanted to have at least nine other people confirmed to hold the Meetup this month, as I indicated in the event description.

We will be back in January with a presentation of SEO for small business websites by Pepper Oldziey of Peppergraphics .

If you have further questions, you can email me through the "Contact Organizer" link on Meetup: http://www.meetup.com...­

I apologize again for the inconvenience, and look forward to seeing everyone in January.

David