align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The RTP Search Engine Optimization Meetup Group Message Board › Organize: Meeting Location

Organize: Meeting Location

David M.
user 7159955
Durham, NC
Post #: 2
Where would you like the meetup to meet? Would you like to meet at a restaurant/cafe with the availability of food and drink, or would you prefer an office environment that is quiet?

Any suggestions on location?
A former member
Post #: 2
I appreciate that David M. expressed interest in making this SEO meetup group more accessible for those of us in the western part of the Triangle. It's kind of a hassle to always be driving from Durham to Raleigh/Cary. Maybe we can alternate between two locations, but have both reasonably centrally located. Brier Creek is reasonably convenient for me in Durham, though maybe a little less convenient for Chapel Hill folks. Anytime I can avoid I-40 is golden.

Personally, I'd prefer a quieter office or other such venue to a noisy restaurant. Private party rooms in restaurants might be a good compromise.