addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The RTP Search Engine Optimization Meetup Group Message Board › Where can I find handout files from previous meetups?

Where can I find handout files from previous meetups?

A former member
Post #: 24
I'm looking for the handouts from previous meetings - at least for the last year.

I looked under More -> Files, but there are none there.

Joanna
Tevan A.
tevan
Chapel Hill, NC
Post #: 7
Hello Joanna,

I'd like to turn the handouts into blog posts on the DesignHammer website, which is why they aren't in the Files section for this Meetup. Is there a particular topic you want to read up on?

Tevan