add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Silicon Valley Ruby Entrepreneur on Rails/Bigdata/NOSQL db Message Board › Subletting space in shared office in Mountain View

Subletting space in shared office in Mountain View

A former member
Post #: 2
Hey all,
I am moving and need to sublet my shared office. I am renting my space that fits 1-2 people in a shared office located in San Antonio and California, a block away from the Caltrain and Safeway. Affordable, great location and cool people. The office is shared with 3 other startups. Please contact me if you are interested.

P.S. Also looking for a Rails developer to join our startup that plans to solve the problem of "Media bias". We are about to launch in this month.