addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Silicon Valley Ruby on Rails Message Board › Silicon Valley's Best RoR Developers Wanted for Fastest Growing Technology

Silicon Valley's Best RoR Developers Wanted for Fastest Growing Technology Company

A former member
Post #: 5
Hello all,

I thought that you would be interested in learning about a Ruby on Rails development opportunity with the fastest growing company in the technology industry. My client features a daily deal on the best stuff to do, see, eat, and buy in more than 300 markets and 35 countries. They just raised a billion dollars and are looking to add the most talented Ruby on Rails developers in the Bay Area to their growing engineering team. Below you will find a brief skill set for the job, if you're interested in learning more let me know when you are available for a 10min call to discuss:
• B.S. Computer Science or related field
• Expertise with C/C++ and/or Ruby on Rails
• Track record of solving challenging problems and a solid background in CS
• Experience building scalable apps using rails or other technologies is a big plus
• Knowledge of relational databases, SQL, hadoop etc is a plus but not required

If you’re interested please send me a copy of your updated resume and let me know a good time to chat. Referrals are appreciated!!

Best,

Michael Clifford | Recruiter
Coit Group, Inc
500 Sansome Street, 5th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94111
Phn: 415-433-5200 ext.415
Cell: 707-480-2318
Fax: 415-433-2660