Silicon Valley Ruby on Rails Message Board › RoR Developers Wanted for Fast Growing Technology Company

RoR Developers Wanted for Fast Growing Technology Company

A former member
Post #: 7
Hello All,

I’m doing a search for a talented Ruby on Rails Engineer. My client’s technology enables publishers and marketers to drive and measure user behavior and engagement through loyalty, participation and rewards, game mechanics and analytics. With deep Facebook & Twitter integration, powerful engagement metrics, and a configurable turnkey loyalty platform, our client offers a solution to publishers looking to creatively increase traffic, engagement, and grow the health of their community.

This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a well funded and profitable startup that has already attained critical acclaim for the disruptive and game changing nature of their technology.

If you are interested in learning more, please send me an updated copy of your resume along with a good time to reach you and I will call you then with all the details. I look forward to hearing from you!
Michael Clifford | Recruiter
Coit Group, Inc
500 Sansome Street, 5th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94111
Phn: 415-433-5200
Cell: 707-480-2318
Fax: 415-433-2660