Silicon Valley Ruby on Rails Message Board › If you work at a SaaS company, I want to talk to you

If you work at a SaaS company, I want to talk to you

Stanley L.
user 5902598
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 2
Dear all,

I recently joined this meetup group to check out what's going on in the Silicon Valley software scenes. Anyway, I need your help with something. Please continue reading.

I'm part of an entrepreneurship program which teaches its students on how to build profitable SaaS products. The first thing I'm supposed to do is to pick an industry and find successful people to interview. I'm choosing to talk to successful people in the SaaS business. That way, I would know which business vertical to pick and how I can contribute value to the ecosystem with my mix of skills.

Since most of the members here are software developers, consultants, or even founders, I'd thought reaching out to you makes sense. If you run a SaaS company, or work at one, I want to talk to you over the phone or Skype. I'm happy to answer questions.

Best regards,

Stanley