addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

South Florida Ruby Meetup Message Board › I have a question

I have a question

This message board is read-only.

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi all! I'm a student and learning Dreamweaver on my own, but do not live in Broward county. :-( I live in Tallahassee. (leon county)

I was hoping I could ask a question now and again when I can't find the answers in my how-to books.

If I can, I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to insert different background images on html pages created off one template? I guess I don't know how to make the background (in page properties) "editable". There must be a way. It seems like such an easy thing to do, but I'm stumped.

Melissa