add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The North Jersey Road Runners Message Board › New Meetup: Midnight Madness - 10K Loop, run it 1,2,3,4 or 5 times.

New Meetup: Midnight Madness - 10K Loop, run it 1,2,3,4 or 5 times.

user 4058198
Wallington, NJ
Announcing a new Meetup for The North Jersey Road Runners!

What: Midnight Madness - 10K Loop, run it 1,2,3,4 or 5 times.
When: Sunday, June 19, 2011 12:00 PM

Where: South Mountain Reservation Dog Park
W South Orange Ave & Crest Dr
Maplewood, NJ 07079

Price: $25.00 per person(refund policy on njtrailseries website) How to find us: The start of the loop is right at the entrance to the Dog Park Registration Link http://register.njtra...­ This is a glorified Fat Ass Run for some night time training. The course will be approximately a 10K loop. You will be welcome to run 1,2,3,4 or 5 loops. There is a short loop measured to allow someone to do 4 loops plus the shorter loop twice for a Marathon. You will be timed for each loop. There will be aid, port o potties and parking at the one location. If you need more please bring it your self. There will be NO GIVE AWAY. Your fee will cover permits, insurance, aid and a donation to the South Mountain Conservation. Cost $25. The start is Midnight Sunday and you run into Sunday morning. (Not into Monday Morning).

Check it out!
user 9117653
Harrison, NJ
Post #: 3
This is a trail run? Would I be needing headlamp or sumtin?
user 4058198
Wallington, NJ
Post #: 8
Yes and yes
This race is on fire roads and single track,
You will need a headlamp I assume, we are running after midnight ;)
Looking forward 2 seeing u there,
user 9117653
Harrison, NJ
Post #: 4
Its intimidating though,
never run on a trail before -
I guess my road shoes is not goin to be appropriate for the race too:-((