The North Jersey Road Runners Message Board › running ideas

running ideas

Mike
user 8224604
Group Organizer
East Rutherford, NJ
Good day,

I just wanted to take a moment to suggest that anyone who has group running ideas that he/she'd like to see materialize, please contact me or any of the organizers.  So far this spring, we've had a pretty consistent group running on Wednesday evenings in Ridgewood as well as some Essex County runs organized by Michelle.  The Ridgewood runs will be back on the calendar starting next Wednesday.  I apologize for their absence but life gets in the way sometimes.  From here on out, though, if I cannot make it on Wednesday the run will still happen.

Several of you have had suggested places or types of runs in the past.  Please bring those ideas to the table so we can organize some more events.

Please use the message board to discuss ideas or contact any/all of the organizers.  There are 341 folks in this group so surely there are some great ideas to be shared.  I'm looking forward to hearing some.

Many thanks,

Mike

Jilleyn G.
user 13669200
Oradell, NJ
Post #: 2
Hi fellow runners,

If anyone would like to get out early on Saturday or Sunday mornings for a nice road run in Bergen County (7-8 miles at a nice pace (8-9 m/m), please share your ideas! As it gets warmer, I know not everyone can commit to weekends, but it would be great to get a few people into a meetup like that and have some regulars and some occasional participants, just like with the Duck Pond run.

Jilleyn