align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Austin Trail Running Message Board › Weekend Afternoon Runs

Weekend Afternoon Runs

A former member
Post #: 22
Is anyone up for doing afternoon runs on the weekends and possibly during the week.
Honestly it is just too damn cold for me to enjoy running when It's <60 degrees out.
<50 I'm just not going to go.
George
user 12905166
Austin, TX
Post #: 2
Ed, I definitely am, just let me know when you want to go.
A former member
Post #: 24
Monday/Tuesday afternoons are generally good with me. Just looking to do 3-4 miles or so.
I have cold induced asthma - just developed it over last few years. eEen today in the 60's it bothered me a bit.
I hate getting old!
George
user 12905166
Austin, TX
Post #: 3
I here you man. Getting old blows. I'm out of town for the next 2 weeks but I'm game when I get back
A former member
Post #: 25
Sounds good. Just let me know when you are back in town.
A former member
Post #: 2
I'd be interested n doing afternoon runs on the weekends and mid morning runs during the week. I'll be in town all through thanksgiving
A former member
Post #: 26
Anyone still interested?
Sorry Taryn - I didn't realize you were only in town until T-Day or.
George
user 12905166
Austin, TX
Post #: 4
Ed, I'm back from the holidays, schedule something up.
A former member
Post #: 27
I'll actually post his as an idea. Then maybe we can get it scheduled. I don't know the areas well enough to lead however.