addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Austin Trail Running Message Board › Does anyone near 620 care to run during the week?

Does anyone near 620 care to run during the week?

A former member
Post #: 1
I enjoy the runs on the weekend, but need to run more. I live off 620, and have been running mornings before work or in the evenings sometimes. If anyone else fits this category let me know and we can get some more run time in before Saturdays.
George
user 12905166
Austin, TX
Post #: 5
I can lead up a run in Steiner Ranch trails along the lake if you are interested.
A former member
Post #: 1
I live near by and would be interested. Looking for folks to help get me ready for a 50 miler in 6 months.