The Runway Project Message Board › New Meetup: Intro to Your Life as an Independent

New Meetup: Intro to Your Life as an Independent

A former member
Announcing a new Meetup for The Runway Project!

What: Intro to Your Life as an Independent

When: May 7, 2009 7:00 PM

Where: Click the link below to find out!

Meetup Description: In the spirit of the recent Laid Off Camp (http://laidoffcamp.pb...­)
Runway Project is putting on a special event where the participants (YOU!) will help
format the discussion for the evening.

Come enjoy open discussion themed around the "Starting Your Life as an Independent".

With a basic format to follow:

Brainstorming your Idea!
Your Personal Brand
and
The Freelancers ToolBox

and/or whatever else we decide to discuss.

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­
A former member
Post #: 3
Would love to attend, but am already booked.

Please provide contact info for the presenters so I can take them out for coffee and debriefing.

Thanks.

Janet L. Falk
Brian K.
captkeating
Manchester Township, NJ
Post #: 34
This sounds like a great idea! I so wish that I could make it but tonight I am actually participating in a leadership call and a group call for the personal development seminar I am taking, Breakthroughs: Living Outside the Box!

Thanks for setting up this group, the agenda for tonight's meeting sounds great, and you should know that I would totally be there if I could!

I know, as a Meetup organizer myself, that it can be tough when a lot of people are theoretically in the group but a lot of people don't participate! So, please feel free to know that I am totally interested even though I may not always be there in person due to my hectic schedule!

Also, my day job is that I'm a webinar facilitator, so I'd love to support the group sometime by setting up a virtual, online meeting so that we can meet anywhere through the Internet and a phone line (or VoIP)! I guess we'll talk more about that later!

Keep up the good work, everyone! I really look forward to meeting you all soon!