Nov 2, 2012 · 7:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
New theme announcement: CARNIVAL!
Anyone can get dressed up on Halloween; it takes a true Steampunk to get dressed up after Halloween!
Please join the Sacramento Steampunk Society for our After Halloween Party Friday November 2nd from 7-11PM.
The location is VIP Dance Ballroom Academy on Howe. We will be one of the first groups to use a new venue for our party.
This will be a potluck event.
Also this party will have a $5 cover charge to pay for the use of the location. Trust me the cover is worth it!
No circus costume? No worries. We want everyone to wear some kind of costume. No t-shirts saying “This is my costume.” Beyond that, use your steampunk imagination.
- A circus/carnival needs customers. You can just come in your steampunk or Victorian clothes.
- Do you normally wear the jungle explorer outfit with pith helmet? Add a cheap Halloween whip and come as a lion tamer.
- Want to do a scary costume like zombie? Be a sideshow freak.
- Tights and leotard make you a trapeze artist.
- Top hat, tails and cheap Halloween whip = Ringmaster.
If you have questions please contact Jennifer Brown or another Admin of the Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/events/492746040749834/