Sac Geeks Community Calendar (www.sacgeeks.com) Message Board Singles › Sac Geeks Singles!

Sac Geeks Singles!

Steph of w.
sacgeeks
Group Organizer
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 176
OK, the Facebook Group has been created, so feel free to post there as well!
New FB group for Single Sac Geeks! https://www.facebook....­

Please continue to post your single "profiles" here too though! :)
Scott H.
user 11611200
Rocklin, CA
Post #: 32
I'm a 35 year old male currently living in Lincoln with my mother. (Yeah dont laugh, i think about 20% of people are living with a parent again?). I'd love to meet another woman whose geekiness matches my own and if it doesn't she would at least be open and tolerant of my hobbies and ask me about them. I'm looking for something long term full of love, affection and passion. I'd love to have a woman who can play games with me and tease me if she wins or about something stupid I did in the game. It would be cool to have a woman who could talk about game mechanics with me or about the lore of a favorite race or watch a tv show and discuss it and maybe later fall asleep together cuddled up after some private time together. (Or is that part TMI? lol)
Steph of w.
sacgeeks
Group Organizer
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 182
We're having a special geeky Valentine's Day RPG party for SINGLES on Feb. 14! You can RSVP via FB. https://www.facebook....­
If you are not on FB, let me know.
Kelly Van G.
user 12806635
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 1
Hi, new member and new to town. I am in Sacramento, 28, and a freelance graphic designer at the moment but deciding between pursuing design and elementary school teaching. I like most geeky things and am always interested in new things. I love story telling and traveling. Looking for someone intelligent and open to new things as well. I enjoy anime, art, comics and adventure. I would love to take a day trip to Bodie, before it gets to wintery. I am huge fan of ghost towns and have visited many in Southern California (My home town is San Diego).
Regina G.
user 54746172
London, GB
Post #: 1
Thank you... smile

Are there meetings or do we just post comments???