About this Meetup Mandatory rules for participating in dog walks.
1. One dog per handler.
2. We prefer dogs to be spayed/neutered and should be up to date on shots.
3. All dogs must be at least 5 months of age and has had all shots.
4. No nose to nose or nose to butt contact prior to, during or after the walk. Exceptions for multi dog households.
5. All prongs must be backed up. See attached link
6. Please pick up after your dog.
|Page title||Most recent update||Last edited by|
|Why dog parks are not a good idea!||October 21, 2012 7:08 PM||anonymous|
|Overcoming Stereotypes||May 3, 2012 2:30 PM||anonymous|
|Teaching Life Skills To Pit Bulls||March 19, 2012 11:41 AM||anonymous|
|About PROUD and Responsible Dog Owners!||March 13, 2013 3:46 PM||anonymous|