Hi fellow Hop Heads!
When craft breweries release their beers, they sometimes tell you what grains and hops they used. Now, what if you could try that beer along side those individual ingredients (well, except yeast of course)?
Mike Costello, owner of Brew It Up!, and I finally worked out the details for this exclusive event! ?You will have 4-oz tasters of 8 pre-selected beers brewed at BIU. Each of these tasters will be served along side the hops and the grains used in their recipes. You can taste the beer, then smell the hops, and chew on the grains; see how these ingredients end up in the finished product!
I am very excited to finally do this and I hope many of you are, too!
Details of the event:
- 8 4-oz tastings of Brew It Up's beers along side their malts and hops. ?Taste the malt, smell the hops, then taste the beer!
- Served with palate cleansing sides, like baked pretzels and kettle chips (but nothing boring!)
- Limit 24 people. No "Maybes". You can only RSVP for up to 3 people. If you want more, contact me directly. I have a waitlist also set up. PLEASE DO NOT RSVP SPOTS UNLESS YOU ARE SURE YOU ARE GOING!
- RSVP HERE:?http://www.meetup.com/HopHeads/calendar/13819624/
- Date: Sunday 7/18 (that's NEXT Sunday)
- Time: 3 PM
- Cost $24 per person + tax/tip