Where: Doubletree Hotel 2001 Point West Way Sacramento, CA 95815
Meeting Fee: $15 for PREPAY ON LINE, $20 AT THE DOOR
Meetup Description: We meet on the first Wednesday each month to discuss the business of speaking and work on ways to help each other find more speaking opportunities. We are open to experienced speakers as well as those just getting started. Our meetings generate a lot of energy and ideas!
We invite attendees to participate and share ideas and challenges since this is how we each find unique value in attending. Also, many of our members are business owners and are finding ways to team up and do business with each other outside of the group. Lots of great networking is happening here!
PLEASE NOTE: This is not a leads group. If your primary objective is to sell something, this isn't the group for you. We are here to help each other grow and prosper!
6:30 to 7:00pm: Informal Networking
7:00 to 8:30pm:
*Introductions and Speaking Engagement Announcements
*Guest Speaker: Matt Upton
Presentations That Transform: How to Communicate with your Audience that Creates Repeat Business
The greater the conversation we have with our audience the greater the transformation that will happen within their careers, businesses, and lives.
Every audience arrives to our presentations physically long before they arrive mentally and emotionally. Though, they remain as an audience member physically they are not always there for the entire time mentally or emotionally.
Once we connect with them, then we can begin to collaborate with them to create better careers, businesses, and lives. This is accomplished through understanding our audiences and then speaking with them through that understanding.
Presentations that Transform will:
- give you insight into the seven forces that drive everyone within our audiences and clients.
- refresh your understanding of the three communication modalities of every person we serve. Communication is less about what we say and more about what our clients and audiences see, hear, and feel.
- give you new insight to the three forces that blow us off course, our audiences, and clients, while in pursuit of their success in their careers, business, and lives.
- give you the three attitudes that creates the probability of greater success in all our endeavors.
- give you the four secret principles of communication that enables to have an ongoing conversation with our clients and audience that creates transformational presentations.
Through almost 40 years of public speaking, to both large and small audiences, Matt has learned the ten characteristics of every audience, that when understood and deployed create repeat engagements. You will be enthusiastically engaged with Matt’s ever-present authentic ability to bring emotion and humor together as he shares his successes and failures. His presentation skills
will encourage and give direction that will propel you to move forward in your life and career. www.OnTheMoveForward.com
*Goals and Challenges - How can we help you? We will draw names for the opportunity to share your challenges in the 5-minute spotlight.
*Lead Sharing - Do you know about a group or event that needs a speaker?
*Drawing for Prizes - Optional: bring a prize for the drawing!
Please be sure to tell a friend who might also enjoy our group.