add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Sacramento Speakers Network Message Board › Speakers Needed in 2011 for Non-Profit

Speakers Needed in 2011 for Non-Profit

Kimberley Borgens,...
Stockton, CA
Post #: 1
The Women's Success Group in Stockton, CA is looking for speakers to share with women in 2011.

This group is a 501c3 organization whose purpose is to empower and encourage women in business and raise money for the Women's Center of San Joaquin Co. We have raised about $80,000 for the Women's Center.

This group meets the 2nd Thursday of each month.
Women who attend are both in business and employed.
Wanting to impact lives and improve the quality of their lives as well.

Speakers are needed for Jan. 13, Feb. 10, March 10, Apr. 14, Jun. 9 & Jul. 14.

If you are interested in speaking to this group of women please connect with me. Include your Topic and Brief Bio.

user 4639580
Roseville, CA
Post #: 20

As a woman in business I know that a little inspiration can go a long way. I would love to come in and share my story in a fun and upbeat workshop style chat. I think that in today’s market we all need to know that our vision is valued and that we have accountability partners to hold us up and push us forward. I could come in and facilitate an interactive mini workshop for your group.
In my business I help and support people who are looking for healing from body shame. But, I often use my story as a starting point to inspire women and help them build meaningful partnerships.

Would love to come in and empower your group!

Cynthia Sharp
Professional Certified Life Coach
Body Bonding Founder and Creator