The Sacramento Speakers Network Message Board › LOOKING FOR SOMEBODY TO RUN DAILY DEALS WEBSITE(CO-FOUNDER)

LOOKING FOR SOMEBODY TO RUN DAILY DEALS WEBSITE(CO-FOUNDER)

David J.
user 14600039
Roseville, CA
Post #: 31
Company Overview
Spotsaving is a deal website (like Groupon,livingsocial, AmazonDeals and more )that has a twist that could change the market and competition (We will discuss more about this). Spotsaving is fairly new and it is not profitable yet. Currently is just two people in the company, me and a friend of mine(I am more active). We have a landing page up which is still under construction and maintenance.

Job Summary
Looking for a person to manage spotsaving in your current living city. In other words I am looking for co-founders to help me move spotsaving forward. Basically you are going to be in charge in your city and this is going to be your own baby. (We are going to split half half)

Duties

• Establishing relationships with local small businesses in your city
  • Talk to small business, Learn about different services they provide and sign them up.
  • Note down their feedback
  • Edit Deals and website content. (Will help on this)
  • Comparing prices on weekly basis with competitors (Livingsocial, Groupon,Google offers etc.)

Compensations
Your compensation will be 100% of $2000 revenue to be generated in a week. When it grows to $4000+ a week it is going to be 50% of the revenue(and it will stay there).Remember this is just a beginning, Average deal site makes about $50,000 weekly in one city.

Qualifications

• Excellent communication skills
  • Excellent work ethics
  • Passion and interest in building companies and entreprenuership

About me
My profession is software development and web engineering. So I take care all of website issues and technical stuff. I also make mobile Apps. So we are equipped on tech side we just need businesses people to build the team. I am 28 years old, very easy to work with, kind, calm, laid back, good sense of humor, humble, patient , I like to hear different and creative advices.

Contacts
Email: davidm1921@yahoo.com
info@spotsaving.com
Phone: 916 412 9612