addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Sacred Journey Message Board › Pagan Fiction Group - Feedback Requested

Pagan Fiction Group - Feedback Requested

Erulisse S.
user 2286047
Garland, TX
Post #: 1
On behalf of Shannon: I as the facilitator of the Pagan Fiction Book Club am having a dilemma. I wish to get the club off the ground, but people aren't sure what I'm doing. My goal is to explore Paganism in mainstream fiction. Only my choice of books isn't catching people's attention. Another book has been suggested- The Fifth Sacred Thing by Starhawk. Is anyone interested? Other book suggestions? Comments?
Erulisse S.
user 2286047
Garland, TX
Post #: 2
More information on The Fifth Sacred Thing can be found here: http://starhawk.org/w...­