addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Sacramento Area Skeptics Message Board › Now it's official

Now it's official

Frank M.
user 13240928
Group Organizer
Sacramento, CA
As of today, I am now the new official organizer for the Sacramento Area Skeptics!  Many of you know me as that from our Skeptics in the Pub events, but now it is official on meetup.
I would like to take this time to invite everyone to please tell me what you would like to see change, and what you would like more of.  Personally, I would like to have some speaker events and I'm considering starting a Sunday brunch meetup with a theme.
I look forward to hearing your feedback!
Frank Mosher
David J.
user 6514874
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 94
Congratulations!
Change? I like the once a month Friday Hoppy's thing. What would draw me more often is some "Diversity". Maybe a heated discussion on women in the Skeptical Movement. Come on ladies, tell us what you want. If it gets you there, I will ask that we provide it.

Maybe women's appreciation night. guys pick up the tab. We celebrate all who attend, but we need our women to keep us in check. Who among you can do that?