addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

SACRAMENTO VEGAN SOCIETY Message Board › My name change

My name change

A former member
Post #: 2
Due to confidential family issues, I have changed my name on this account. I will be going by my middle name Priya, & using my finaces last name of Brown. I would like to keep these reasons confidential for the time being. If you would like to still address me by my first name & my maiden last name, you are more then welcome to. Just informing everyone of the change so that there is no confusion.
Thanks!