addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

SACRAMENTO VEGAN SOCIETY Message Board › Never Felt Better shop news, please read very important!!

Never Felt Better shop news, please read very important!!

A former member
Post #: 29
Friends and fans of Never Felt Better, as of today we are no longer above Sugar Plum. We are moving into a new space in October. If you have any questions please contact me or my wife Jen on our Never Felt Better facebook page. If you hear any rumors about us going out of business, they are 100% completely false, we where supposed to be on K st until September and sadly things didn't work out the way we wanted. See you all in October!!
A former member
Post #: 34
Feel like I am talking to myself here, but for the 11 people who read this just wanted to let you know that we go to sign the lease tomorrow at our new spot. It will be on 19th and P in lovely midtown Sacramento. We have a lot of changes coming soon and I can't wait to share them all with people.
Mark L.
user 13356789
Carmichael, CA
Post #: 3
Hey Shawn and Jen,
Good luck with the move. Looks like a good location. Being 2 blocks from Safeway could be a bonus. I was just saying to Sanday I thought that area would be an excellent 'walking friendly' place to live. I'll be in for our V-dog etc. once you get settled. Onward and upward!
Mark and Sandy
A former member
Post #: 36
Thanks Mark,

That's the idea we like, people can get stuff from us that they can't find at Safeway. And we will let you know when we are settled.
Dogue A.
user 22674251
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 1
I just found about you and will spread the word to friends. Looking forward to it.
piper
user 4032205
Rocklin, CA
Post #: 1
Hey it was awesome to meet you both! Hope to see you at Music in the Meadow if you are all moved and settled in :-)

Piper
A former member
Post #: 37
We are going to be opening soon, shooting for the 15th of October!! Hope to see everyone there!!
Amy
user 4362027
Roseville, CA
Post #: 119
Yay, this is so exciting!!
Linda M.
Lassen
Group Organizer
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 215
This could be THE location!!
Good job!
Linda
A former member
Post #: 38
We meet with the landlords on Monday, hopefully we will have an exact opening date.