SACRAMENTO VEGAN SOCIETY Message Board › Family (For Parents with KIDS ONLY) Holiday Vegan Dinner! Dec. 10

Family (For Parents with KIDS ONLY) Holiday Vegan Dinner! Dec. 10

This message board is read-only.

Linda M.
Lassen
Group Organizer
Sacramento, CA
Hi everyone, This gathering is for parents with children ONLY! I know we had discussed doing a monthly dinner club at the October family meet up so here goes..... Please join us at our home and lets have a Holiday themed dinner party.. Come and bring your favorite vegan holiday dish to share, lets do a little vegan recipe swapping!!!... We will provide beverages and some delicious Jewish treats including Latkes..... We will have games for the adults and a couple cute crafts for the kids.... Please R.S.V.P what dish you would like to bring as well as your child's age!!!! Excited to see all your great families again!!!

Note to attending Vegans, this is a parent child meet up... We are asking that family's come with the kiddos... Sorry I was not more specific, but those who have R.S.V.P'D Please consider... Everyone is welcome, but the idea was for it to be for us mommy and daddy vegans to bring the kiddos..... Sorry for any inconvenience I am still new at this event organizing thing.... Those who have R.S.V.P'D with kiddos please specify age and gender so that I have enough craft items for them....