align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

SACRAMENTO VEGAN SOCIETY Message Board › Please help us find a home for a beautiful sweet kitty.

Please help us find a home for a beautiful sweet kitty.

This message board is read-only.

A former member
Post #: 145
Hello,

I was wondering if you could all spread the word in helping me find a home for a beautiful, sweet kitty. Shiloh is about 2 years old, he is full of personality, loves dogs, and is good with children as long as they give him space when he's had enough (maybe older children). He was surrendered to the veterinary clinic where I work. We've been networking like crazy but haven't had any luck. If you think you may know someone who would be interested in providing an amazing home for him, please let me know.
He is VERY handsome! Kind of a butterscotch tabby with beautiful baby blue eyes. I would be happy to send pictures to anyone who is interested.

Thank you!
Annie
A former member
Post #: 147
He found a wonderful home smile
Jessica
user 2794753
Carmichael, CA
Post #: 168
Oh, good!