addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

SACRAMENTO VEGAN SOCIETY Message Board › Chairs!!!

Chairs!!!

This message board is read-only.

Donna K.
user 7244764
Folsom, CA
Hi Everyone - Looking forward to hearing Dr. Oppenlander as I know you all are as well.

I was wondering if anyone has any extra folding chairs that we could use that evening. If so, please contact me as soon as possible to make arrangements and how many chairs you have available. This is a Free speaking engagement and we would like to not incur any more out of pocket costs.

Thank you so much for your help!

Donna King