addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

SACRAMENTO VEGAN SOCIETY Message Board › Vegan Commercial Kitchen Rental

Vegan Commercial Kitchen Rental

This message board is read-only.

Khristan L.
khristanlamb
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 1
Hi folks!

My husband, Stone, and I are starting a vegan food vending business here in Sac and are looking for a kosher and/or vegan commercial kitchen to rent asap. Any ideas? Also, if you have any experience with mobile food vending and would like to share your story, that would be super appreciated. Thank you!

Hugs,
Khristan
Ilsa
user 6146633
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 20
Hi Khristan!

That's fantastic that you are starting a vegan vending business here in Sac!!! Can you tell us a little bit more about it? do you mean a food cart? Would you be interested in being a part of the Sac Earth Day fest on 4/22? If so, please contact me at ilsa *at* nacheez.com

Sadly, there is no kosher/vegan commercial kitchen in the area. So lame. Previous vegan carts resold food from local vegan restaurants like Loving Hut and Sugar Plum. Sun Flour Baking Co has a vegan facility, but I don't know if they do commercial kitchen rentals.

Thanks for posting!

:)Ilsa