addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

SACRAMENTO VEGAN SOCIETY Message Board › Meetup details changed: John McDougall: The Starch Solution YOU must have Ev

Meetup details changed: John McDougall: The Starch Solution YOU must have Eventbrite Ticket to have spot

Linda M.
Lassen
Group Organizer
Sacramento, CA
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/sacvegansociety-org/events/63537652/­

When: Saturday, July 21, 2012 4:00 PM

Where: Artisan Building
1901 Del Paso Blvd
Sacramento, CA 94203

RSVP limit: 136 "Yes" RSVPs

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.