addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

SACRAMENTO VEGAN SOCIETY Message Board › Need Vegan Outreach Handouts!! Where/How Can I Get Them???

Need Vegan Outreach Handouts!! Where/How Can I Get Them???

A former member
Post #: 45
Hello! I learned that the Sac State Health & Wellness dept. and Food and Nutrition Club will be hosting a film called “American Meat” about sustainable, small-scale farmers trying to survive among the industrialized farming business. I didn’t feel it provided any balance, as there is no talk of vegetarianism, so I met with both groups on campus and they asked me for any handouts to have at the event. I told them about the “Even if You Like Meat” and “Why Vegan” and “Compassionate Choices” pamphlets and they were very excited about that and asked if I could get some for the event. Can anyone direct me to where I need to go to get them?

The event is on Tuesday, February 5, so it’s fast approaching! There will be a panel discussion after the event and everyone will get to write down questions that will be given to a moderator to read to the panel. We need LOTS of people to go so they are inundated with well thought, educated, informative and thought-provoking questions so the students get more exposure to a balanced message. Please attend! It’s from 5 – 8 at the Hinde Auditorium in the student union and the first 150 attendees receive a coupon for a free burrito from Chipotle.
Linda M.
Lassen
Group Organizer
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 283
Hi Jennifer, checking my calendar. If I can, I will bring all my vegan outreach. Please get hold of Brian Grupe !!