addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

SACRAMENTO VEGAN SOCIETY Message Board › new restaurant with vegan options

new restaurant with vegan options

A former member
Post #: 98
We just discovered Seasons 52 at Arden Fair Mall, in the old Fresh Choice space. They have a separate menu with one side all vegetarian and one side all vegan. We enjoyed the tasting plate, especially the cedar plank tofu with mango salsa and the mini flatbread tacos. They say all items are under 475 calories. Very nice atmosphere as well. Please support them for supporting us!
A former member
Post #: 1
This is so helpful to me. Thank you so much for your report and I hope to get over to Seasons 52 soon.smile
A former member
Post #: 5
Sounds like a great place. Will make a point to try it next time I'm in Sac.smile