addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

SACRAMENTO VEGAN SOCIETY Message Board › Room available in vegan house, Napa Valley (Calistoga).

Room available in vegan house, Napa Valley (Calistoga).

This message board is read-only.

Kerri V.
Kerri.VVW
Portland, OR
Post #: 2
Hi everyone! Well, I would much rather have "met" you all at a fun event than this way, but circumstances have made the faceless post necessary first, and the in-person meeting up will come soon.
My partner and I have a room available for rent in a large, lovely, unique home in Calistoga. Since we and our two dogs are vegan, we'd like to find a housemate who will keep the kitchen free of animal products, too. We are neat and clean, respectful, and relatively quiet. I love to cook, bake, teach, jog, swap books, and watch great movies. The house is frequently described as having "great energy" with truly beautiful surroundings, and lots of opportunities for artistic, meditative, or other positive activities. Please do get in touch if you know someone who might be a good fit.
Rent is $820/month with all utilities and internet included. Outdoor parking, shared bathroom, no cats. Thanks for the opportunity to share!
Kerri
503-421-8834 // vitalitythroughvegetablesATgmailDOTcom
Kerri V.
Kerri.VVW
Portland, OR
Post #: 4
No longer available -- found a housemate. :)