SACRAMENTO VEGAN SOCIETY Message Board › MILLENNIUM RESTAURANT: CONVERT A CARNIVORE – San Francisco

MILLENNIUM RESTAURANT: CONVERT A CARNIVORE – San Francisco

This message board is read-only.

Ilsa
user 6146633
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 8

Known to impress even the most devoted meat lover, the cuisine at Millennium is creative and unexpectedly rich in flavor. Chef Eric Tucker shares, "My mission is to show the public that you don't have to compromise flavor and texture as you cut out harmful, high-fat animal products and oil. At Millennium we definitely dispel the stereotypes and misconceptions held by many about low-fat and vegan cuisine."

Millennium is also dedicated to supporting organic food production, small farms, sustainable agriculture, recycling and composting. Fresh produce is delivered every day, organic ingredients are used whenever possible, and genetically modified foods are never used.

This holiday season, book a private event in the Millennium Wine Room, and detox en masse with your friends, family, or co-workers. A beautiful and intimate space, the Wine Room can accommodate sit-down dinners for up to 30 guests or up to 60 guests for cocktail soirees, and showcases the restaurant’s hand-picked, eclectic, organic wine collection from all over the globe. A full bar consisting of organic, sustainable, and small batch liquors is also available, along with seasonal infused spirits and signature cocktails and health elixirs.

Promotions: Convert A Carnivore, bring a carnivorous friend into Millennium on the 2nd Wednesday of every month and you and your friend will receive a 25%, excluding alcohol.
(Tax and gratuity not included. Promotional offers are not combinable.)
Linda M.
Lassen
Group Organizer
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 18
I go to Millenium every time I go to SF! It is my favorite vegan restuarant! Yummy, flavorful food with a gourmet touch.
Do not miss it!

Linda