addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

SACRAMENTO VEGAN SOCIETY Message Board › Siamese Foster Kitty up for adoption or new foster home

Siamese Foster Kitty up for adoption or new foster home

This message board is read-only.

Tiffany
user 3692679
Auburn, CA
Post #: 23
I foster for Sacramento Independent Animal Rescuers. Sebastian is around 8 months old and is up for adoption ofcourse but even a new foster home is needed because where I'm moving I wont be able to take him :( and I have to be out by January 1st. So Please pass along the info to anyone you know that may be interested or anyone that could house another animal till this cutie gets adopted. Please contact me via email because I don't have full time access to a computer but can read emails on my phone: lovetomatoes2001@yahoo.com

Here is his profile:

Sebastian is such a handsome young man; his eyes are breath taking! When I first started fostering him he was a little skittish but once you start petting him he turns into a love puddle. He wants to give you kisses and will love all over you as much as you'll let him. Being true to his Siamese nature he talks to you and especially if you talk back to him. With positive association I have been working on getting him comfortable with new people but with the family he is quite outgoing and will jump in your lap the minute you sit down. I have taught him to come to his name - which was easy because he LOVES all food. Also living with us he has been introduced and now loves my 2 large foster dogs. He pushes up against the dogs to get kisses and cant wait to see them. If I had to sum him up in a sentence I would say he is a in your face lover that can also be a frisky little spaz and always there to be your sue chef in the kitchen. Here is a real character that is looking for his forever home.
A former member
Post #: 1
Have you found a home for Sebastian yet?
Shelley