SACRAMENTO VEGAN SOCIETY Message Board › Regular faithful interns need at Art of Food!

Regular faithful interns need at Art of Food!

This message board is read-only.

Michelle K.
user 9243253
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 10
This last Tuesday the Art Of Food had an intern meeting in which seven people applied ,and which we hope and pray are going to stick by a regular commitment and not "flake out" on us as others this past year have. I frankly say we have wasted time trying to show applicants how to run a collaberative business like this whom say they are going to show at a regular time during the week, and then don't show up. Please even if you don't want to help assemble food in the kitchen there are other things you can do for us, including marketing as well help turn the weed lot behind the restaurant into a fully functional garden. I don't want to sound prideful but frankly we are the only vegan restaurant in town whom strives to serve you the best freshest organic raw and living food in this community. That's why we don't stuff our food full of cheap stuff that is not good for you like tofu and white rice noodle like Andy Nugens' or Noble Vegetarian does. Also unlike those restraunts we don't just pull stuff out of cans, or cook or microwave zap the vital nutrients out of fruits and vegetables, but prepare fresh and healthy creations every day. Besides we even have stuff that you would say, "Wow I can't believe this is not cooked!" including deserts as pie, cheese cake , and sweet rolls. I know eating raw and living foods are going to "cost more" but when considering your health and well being, perhaps you can see that it is worth it. However we are not just here to make money, but to save peoples' lives. Aside from the animals raw and living foods saves peoples' lives, since people have reversed deadly diseases as cancer, as well as others have been able to get off medications and lose unwanted weight.(I frankly have been able to toss away my size 14 jeans from being bloated ,along with improving my overall health!) So there is no excuse for anyone whom wants to change the way the world eats and lives to consider being part of growing this raw and living food network in this community.