addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

SACRAMENTO VEGAN SOCIETY Message Board › YUM VEGAN CHEESE/DAIYA

YUM VEGAN CHEESE/DAIYA

Linda M.
Lassen
Group Organizer
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 43
CAn get it in Sac NOW!
Gluten Free Specialty
based on 8 reviewsRating Details »
Categories: Health Markets, Gluten-Free [Edit]
2612 J St
Ste 1
Sacramento, CA 95816
(916) 442-5241
www.glutenfreespecialty.com
Jessica M.
user 10284143
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 55
I just got this info yesterday! I'm so excited!
A former member
Post #: 4
CAn get it in Sac NOW!
Gluten Free Specialty
based on 8 reviewsRating Details »
Categories: Health Markets, Gluten-Free [Edit]
2612 J St
Ste 1
Sacramento, CA 95816
(916) 442-5241
www.glutenfreespecialty.com
­

I probably am just missing it, but WHERE can you buy this long awaited "cheese?"
Jessica M.
user 10284143
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 56
Barbara, the store is called Gluten Free Specialty. I just made some veggie enchiladas and topped them with this amazing cheese, it was sooo good. I have to remember Linda's voice in my head, "It's not to eat everyday", Right Linda?
A former member
Post #: 1
Whole Foods in Sacramento has also started carrying Daiya. It's not that easy to find, but they carry it in the section with all the other vegan/vegetarian cheese products in little plastic containers. It's a bit pricey ($10.99lb), but you can buy it in smaller batches. Amazing stuff, its the first vegan cheese that I actually like eating without it being melted first.