add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

SACRAMENTO VEGAN SOCIETY Message Board › Raw organic vegan Kefir!

Raw organic vegan Kefir!

This message board is read-only.

Michelle K.
user 9243253
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 12
I found at Whole foods market that the probiotics found in Kefir are now available in a raw organic diary-free in a product called "Kefira" through Earthsong Organics (website Has 4 times the active Probiotic Lactobacillius as Kombucha!
Of course people have told me they can save money by "brewing their own". But even my friend Richard Hemsley found out one can also easily end up instead making an alcoholic drink that is actually not good for you. It's best to leave it to experts with good and safe facilities to do it.