addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

SACRAMENTO VEGAN SOCIETY Message Board › Chairs for potluck!

Chairs for potluck!

This message board is read-only.

Linda M.
Group Organizer
Sacramento, CA
Hi all, We are going to have a lot of people, more than usual, as Colleen is so popular. Please toss an extra folding chair in your car for the Feb. 21 potluck. Leave it in your car, but we may need to get it if we run out of chairs! Thanks ahead all.
user 4362027
Roseville, CA
Post #: 9
Linda: Just saw your greeting. I'm sorry about my meetup idea! I should have checked first to see if the group had already gone there recently. The site won't let me delete it but as the organizer maybe you can...

Jessica M.
user 10284143
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 60
I deleted it for you Amy.