The Portsmouth, NH / Seacoast Boardgames Group Message Board › ANNOUNCING: The Best Games from GenCon 2011! Aug 18th, 2011 6pm

ANNOUNCING: The Best Games from GenCon 2011! Aug 18th, 2011 6pm

Wayne
Porturtle
Group Organizer
Portsmouth, NH
What: The Best Games from GenCon 2011!

When: Thursday, August 18th, 2011 6pm-10pm

Where: The Comfort Inn Portsmouth, NH

RSVP TODAY Click HERE

Hello everyone,

From August 4th-8th I will be in beautiful Indianapolis, Indiana at GenCon "The best 4 days in gaming". While there I will be on the lookout for the best of the best and bringing home some great new games to try out. If there are any specific types of games people want me to check out please let me know and I will do my best to try them.

Details for this meetup:

We will be meeting from 6pm-10pm at the Comfort Inn in Portsmouth NH.

This meet up would be a great time to bring friends and introduce them to the group. I want to have as many people as possible attending for a night of new gaming awesomeness.

There will be a container present for cash donations to help pay for the space. If you are able to pitch in please do so.

Help with our Goal to get 200 Facebook Likes by the end of GenCon!

www.facebook.com/sagesofrpg­

Hope you can join us,

Wayne

Follow my adventures at GenCon August 4th-8th

4 ways to get updates!

The Sages of RPG Twitter page - @SagesOfRPG

The Sages of RPG Facebook page

The Sages of RPG Website (New site coming later this week!)

My Google+ Account

Description of GenCon from GenCon's Website

"Gen Con Indy is the original, longest running, best attended, gaming convention in the world. For over 40 years, Gen Con Indy has been setting the trend and breaking records. Last year, more than 28,000 unique attendees experienced Gen Con Indy. The biggest complaint we hear is that there is simply too much to do, see, and experience. Get lost in a phantasm of art exhibits. Stare at jaw-dropping costumes, or better yet, wear one of your own. Meet the movers and the shakers in the gaming industry. Check out the newest games and get a sneak peek at the latest editions."