addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Seattle Sahaja Meditation Message Board › Seattle Buddhism News

Seattle Buddhism News

A former member
Post #: 6
Hi, everybody.

I'm the Seattle Buddhism Examiner for Examiner.com. It's my job to post news and information about Buddhist groups, events, etc. in the greater-Seattle area.

Feel free to check out my page: http://www.examiner.c...­

I try to update it at least 2-3 times each week, as I come across newsworthy information. If you'd like, you can also subscribe to the page directly, receiving updates via email.

All the best,
Brently