Competitive – For the players that have what it takes to take their game to the next level! Think you're up for the challenge?
Play basketball this Spring!
Hoops season is in full swing, and there is no better way to stay in shape and have fun while doing it than playing some basketball with your friends and foes! We offer the best leagues in St. Louis each season, and look to continue to do so. Leagues will fill up quickly, so hurry and sign up today!
You will have the option of playing either either of the three options below (all games played between 6:00-10:00 at the Center of Clayton):
• Monday MEN'S Competitive
• Wednesday WOMEN'S Recreational
• Thursday MEN'S Recreational
Any questions about this league or any other league? Feel free to email me at [masked].
Which Skill Level Are You?
Recreational – If you and your team are looking for a good time and aren't the best basketball players out there but love the game, then this is your league. This level is set for those players who didn't play in college and maybe played some high school or just overall athletic and want to play ball. You can even have a mixture of good players and beginners, but remember this level is not for the superstars.
Competitive – For the players that have what it takes to take their game to the next level! These players have extensive playing experience and are generally younger, faster and taller than those in our recreational league. Think you're up for the challenge?
What you get in our leagues:
- 6 week season: Each team gets 5 regular season games and the top four teams advance to the playoffs
- Games are 40 minutes
- Two 20 minute halves (Running Clock - will stop for timeouts and in final 2 minutes of 2nd half)
- All teams play at least 1 game per week
- Paid refs provided. That means NO extra out of pocket costs for you!
- Winning teams will receive customized champ shirts for FREE!
***Also included are monthly parties and weekly bar specials for post game drinks!***
Full rate pricing is shown on our website and those fees are in effect for all registrations processed there. Here is what else you need to know about registering for this meet-up program:
• We will place no more than 8 people for 5v5 so you have maximum playing time. Most of the individual teams we have put together in the past year have had no more than 7 players.
• Season fee is $79 per player. This is a SPECIAL PRICE offered to our 180+ Meet-up friends only. And yes, we welcome NEW friends to join this group and get this special pricing.
• RSVP good ONLY through the advertised deadline.
• If you are registering with a friend, make sure you reference each other in the questions below.
• YES, you can sign someone else up when you RSVP. YES, your friends can play too at this rate - If they want to get this special rate, they need to join our meet-up page too and RSVP by the deadline.
• YES you can get a group of your friends together to put in a full team. Please note that we require a minimum 8 players for 5v5. So if you have 5 signed up, you will be given the option to pay for the extra 3 players OR we have the option of adding up to 1-3 more players. You can risk it and not pay for the extra players and possibly just have five on your end roster but...
Questions? Call us[masked] or e-mail [masked]