I could use some help setting up for this Saturday's beach and bonfire event.
I'll be at the beach from 7am-10pm.
Tasks that I could use help with:
1. Picking up free firewood- I need someone with a truck or SUV to pick up wood
2. Snorkling buddies - Sand Sharks can be seen all day in the La Jolla cove for those of you with Snorkle equipment.
- the best time to come is before 10am, but people are welcome from 8am onward.
3. Sand Castle makers and sand castle equipment- we need some decoration for our location.
1. Cooler- I don't have one and could use one to store drinks in for folks during the day.
2. Food and drinks to share during the day and for the evening bonfire
If anyone is interested in helping out please don't hesitate to e-mail me. Thanks! This should be a fun event.
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
This message was sent by Katherine ([address removed]) from The San Diego New Atheists.
To learn more about Katherine, visit his/her member profile
To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here
Meetup Support: [address removed]
632 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA