addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The San Diego Beer Club Message Board › Special Discount for SDBC Members on San Diego Top Brewers Book-Awesome!!

Special Discount for SDBC Members on San Diego Top Brewers Book-Awesome!!

A former member
For those of you who weren't able to join us Friday night, you have a second chance at picking up Bruce Glassman's Book at 20% off for SDBC Members!! But you unfortunatley missed the FREE Cask Beer at Coaster. We had such a large turnout Darren did not charge us for the cask pours and everyone who came out had plenty.

Hopefully you can make it out for one of our next events. You never know what might happen : )

But back to the discount on SAN DIEGO'S TOP BREWERS. Visit the website www.chefspress.com and when you check out for the book enter code SDBC20, and you'll get 20% off.

You will love the book lots of interviews and insight on many of our top Breweries and Brewers and Brew Pubs, and the Most Amazing Beer and Food Pairings you can do all on your own or for small group of friends!! the book is well worth it just for that, but you'll want it for all the great info on our Local Breweries.

Please let us know on facebook if you picked up the book and what you think!

R/Camille

Greg H.
sdbeertalk
San Diego, CA
Post #: 10
I can say from personal experience that it is a great book to have. If you want to tour around San Diego, you will be surprised that might be a brewery you haven't been to yet. It's also great for planning out trips to sections of San Diego to "optimize" your time. It is my personal checklist for all San Diego beer. I like the fact they include pubs and liquor stores as well. I had some just down the road from me that I never knew about. The book is definitely worth the 3-4 pint price tag.