The San Diego Beer Club Message Board › Lightning Brewery Anniversary Party!! Saturday, September 6th

Lightning Brewery Anniversary Party!! Saturday, September 6th

Travis F.
travisfawcett
Group Organizer
San Diego, CA
To Beer... Club!

Jim (owner) at Lightning Brewery has personally invited the Beer Club to join him and help celebrate Lightning Brewery's
anniversary. Lightning has always treated the Beer Club right! You don't want to miss another amazing event!

The party includes:
- 9 Lightning Beers on tap: Includes ’07 Black Lightning Porter and Fulminator Lager!
- 3 Cask Conditioned beers!
- Beers from: Pizza Port, Stone, AleSmith, Green Flash, Ballast Point, and Coronado
- Live Music
- Excellent Food provided by Pizza Port

Since Lightning Brewery is not a large spot, we have been granted a limited number of tickets for the Beer Club, 30 tickets.

That's 10 tasters included per ticket. Cost of the ticket is $25.00.

Jim has all proceeds go to science education, cancer prevention, and tree planting.

You can purchase tickets directly online from me, this way you are guaranteed a ticket and spot at the party!

I will most likely be carpooling from UTC mall. Send me an email if you would like to Car Pool!!

To Lightning!

http://beer.meetup.com/135/calendar/8640847/­