addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The San Diego Beer Club Message Board › Oktoberfest 2008 at German American Societies of San Diego, Oct 3,4,5,10,11,

Oktoberfest 2008 at German American Societies of San Diego, Oct 3,4,5,10,11,&12. 1017 S Mollison Av El Cajon, CA 92020

Corbin, KY
Post #: 1
A former member
Post #: 1
Could be interesting. Anyone else interseted in attending?
Kevin J. B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Post #: 4
I'm up for going to this event. I went last year. Awesome Oktoberfest. Alot better than La Mesa! Food, drinks, and dancing. Good time.
user 3065133
San Diego, CA
Post #: 6
Yo, Kev! The organizer of the German meetup I go to said it's definitely the best / most authentic Oktoberfest in SD. I can't go on the 10th or 11th though...
user 3065133
San Diego, CA
Post #: 7
Huge group of German meetup people going Saturday the 11th: http://german.meetup....­

I won't be able to show up until around 6pm though...