addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The San Diego Beer Club Message Board › Who's up for a Beer Challenge??

Who's up for a Beer Challenge??

A former member
Looking at ALL the Really GREAT, Unique Beers this venue has on Tap. I just had an idea. Who would be up for a Beer Challenge?? Check out the Beers Below and read on. These Beers change weekly I just found out BUT here is the current list, including their alcohol content, Brewery and town from

2 Below 6.00% New BelgiumFt. Collins, CO
Abandon Ship 5.70% Ballast Point San Diego, CA
Blind Pig 6.10% Russian River Santa Rosa
Dragoons Irish Stout 5.00% Moylan's Novato, Ca.
Festbier 5.60% Victory Downingtown, PA
Giddy Up! 6.00% New Belgium Ft. Collins, CO
Hop Wallop 8.50% Victory Downingtown, PA
La Folie 6.00% New Belgium Ft. Collins, CO
Lupulin Fresh Hop IPA 6.00% Full Sail Hood River, Oregon
Old Viscosity 10.00% Lost Abbey San Marcos, CA
Pilsner 4.90% Trumer Berkley, Ca
Prodigal Sun IPA 6.20% Full Sail Hood River, Oregon
Summer Saison 4.20% Green Flash Vista, Ca
Super 7 7.70% Sierra Nevada Chico, CA
Trois Pistoles 9.00% Unibroue Chambly, Canada

I was thinking those that want to participate in a couple of these. We could all chip in for a pitcher or two of beer and do a taster of a "Surprise" Beer. I'll take input the night of but the choices are mine so no one else knows for sure what the beer is. Let me know if Interested in comments for the meetup and bring your singles to chip in!!

Sound Cool ??
A former member
Post #: 9
Oh FYI this is for the 11/5 Citybeat Happy Hour at Dowtown Johnny Brown's.